Thursday 5 May 2011

More Experimental Video's

For my Final Idea i will be using stopmotion so i decided to experiment further into using figures and seeing how effective it looked. After endless attemps this video below was the most realistic looking one out of them all and although it could look quite effective i decided that i wouldnt use figure for my final design looked planned with my first storyboard.


i looked into doing stopmotion using digital images instead of using a live camera and filming real life images like the video above and the result was quite effective. I created a character that looked like a southpark character and made over 30 still images of him pulling different faces and looking different ways to create a moving animation. I decided to put music over it and make it look like he was singing along to it.



The result was more effective and worked better than i was expecting so i decided i was definatly going to do my final animation all digitally. In making this video in boinx stopmotion i learnt alot of techniques in timing and how to sync the pictures together to bring my character to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment